• The KillerFrogs

College Football Playoffs!!

WhatTheFrog

All we do is talk about how lucky they are and say "if they played x team, they'd get destroyed". Kinda sad really.
I think you meant "true" in place of "sad". The Big12 really hasn't been all that strong this year, but better than the PAC (and all but Clemson in the ACC). Baylor HAS been super lucky this year. They've been outplayed twice by OU this year (like TCU was a few short seasons ago), but with the added benefit of blown calls in at least 2 games that would've changed the outcome. No matter, it is what it is. Both teams are gonna get trucked in their next games. Our conference is not that great this season. Considering how we ended up this season, that says just as much about TCU as anything else. I'm not homering by any stretch of the imagination.

Are you really just mad because LSU gets to play OU instead of Ohio?

Wexahu

I think you meant "true" in place of "sad". The Big12 really hasn't been all that strong this year, but better than the PAC (and all but Clemson in the ACC). Baylor HAS been super lucky this year. They've been outplayed twice by OU this year (like TCU was a few short seasons ago), but with the added benefit of blown calls in at least 2 games that would've changed the outcome. No matter, it is what it is. Both teams are gonna get trucked in their next games. Our conference is not that great this season. Considering how we ended up this season, that says just as much about TCU as anything else. I'm not homering by any stretch of the imagination.

Are you really just mad because LSU gets to play OU instead of Ohio?

I'm not mad at anything, other than the fact that we're 12-13 over the past two years. Trying to discredit a team that quite frankly has been doing it better than we have of late doesn't really do much for me though. I'd prefer we be going to the Sugar Bowl and playing Georgia than be relegated to talking about how lucky they are.

WhatTheFrog

I'm not mad at anything, other than the fact that we're 12-13 over the past two years. Trying to discredit a team that quite frankly has been doing it better than we have of late doesn't really do much for me though. I'd prefer we be going to the Sugar Bowl and playing Georgia than be relegated to talking about how lucky they are.
Listen to what I'm saying. We have sucked. OU has sucked, but the least of every other team in this conference. Baylor has sucked AND benefited from a select few disastrous calls that went their way. I think the turnout in the OU-BU regular season game and the CCG have proven that OU is that much better than BU (even if only slightly). That's what I base my predictions on. All I implied is that you're upset that Ohio has to play stiffer competition than either OU or BU. Whoever plays either of them is guaranteed a spot in the NC.