• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Eight

His recruiting chat from this AM is worth the entire year’s subscription.

images

Frog-in-law1995

I don’t get it.

DieHardmba guy is a troll (Baylor or Tech, not sure which) given to imitating Borat, so he doesn’t use articles like “a” or “an” when typing. Khari’s “Had great official visit” line reminded me of him.

Didn’t actually mean to post that, but had typed it up earlier and then it pre-loaded when I came back to the thread and quoted your post about JC.

CryptoMiner

Jamoi Hodge LB 6-2/225 Independence CC KS Qualifier out of Copely OH and has 4 to play 3. Had committed to Nebraska but coaches pulled his offer after he visited SMU. Also offered by OkState.

Played in a 4-3 and 4-2-5 at Indy, has the speed to cover against tight ends running a slant or crossing route or the running backs slipping out on the delay or wheel route. Smart player and rarely caught over-pursuing.

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

Any chance we could recruit Lincoln Riley for HC? Get rid of GP and his inferiority complex.
I bet you could call GP and give him advice on how to overcome little man/little Johnson syndrome - trolling is the #1 symptom...

are you in a group session or is it like a 12 step program or what?

asleep003

I bet you could call GP and give him advice on how to overcome little man/little Johnson syndrome - trolling is the #1 symptom...
are you in a group session or is it like a 12 step program or what?
Don't be silly ... he is obviously not in any group of any personal growth. My guess is that he's a loner who is most probably ignored by all, except his mother and has no other avenue for some sort of personal/inward self-esteem. God bless him !!