• The KillerFrogs

Post Texas lookahead lines....

LVH

Any scoop for the playoff games? Baylor vs. UGA line or Florida vs. Virginia line?

Baylor is going to be a 7.5 point dog. This is the hardest game for oddsmakers out of the entire bowl slate. Baylor may be without a QB and Georgia is going to be without a lot of players who will sit out.

Ohio State/Clemson is going to be a tossup. I expect the line to close near a pickem.

LSU is going to be a double digit favorite, but I do not see the oddsmakers moving them over 13. That exposes them to too much risk. LSU is going to be a massive public bet, probably the most bet team in the entire bowl slate by the public, but the oddsmakers know that OU's offense can cause problems for LSU in ways that other teams besides Alabama couldn't.

Florida is going to hover around 14 for most of bowl season, but I think we could see that one drop to 13 or 12.

Casey T

Baylor is going to be a 7.5 point dog. This is the hardest game for oddsmakers out of the entire bowl slate. Baylor may be without a QB and Georgia is going to be without a lot of players who will sit out.

Ohio State/Clemson is going to be a tossup. I expect the line to close near a pickem.

LSU is going to be a double digit favorite, but I do not see the oddsmakers moving them over 13. That exposes them to too much risk. LSU is going to be a massive public bet, probably the most bet team in the entire bowl slate by the public, but the oddsmakers know that OU's offense can cause problems for LSU in ways that other teams besides Alabama couldn't.

Florida is going to hover around 14 for most of bowl season, but I think we could see that one drop to 13 or 12.

Honest question - brewer could be out for essentially a month from what I'm assuming is a concussion? I thought he'd be back by then for sure