• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Been working up near Buford HWY this week which is where all the great international food is in Atlanta. About to eat dinner at an Argentinian place while I wait for traffic to slow down. So far this week I’ve had Mexican, Pho, Cuban, Indian, Thai, Ramen, and now Argentine. Gotta work tomorrow so hopefully add at least one more quality meal to the list. Great week!

The girl I share an office with just got back from Argentina and said the food was amazing.

Double V

Reminds me. At Thanksgiving, my best friend and his family came over, including his 15-year-old daughter (my god-daughter) and her first-ever real boyfriend. Nice kid, but she’s a knockout and WAY out of his league. I casually mentioned it to my buddy during the Cowboy game and he sighed and said, yeah, he’s a nice kid, but a little awkward. She could do so much better, but she’s got a kind heart. Other than that, we can’t figure it out.

I deadpanned...”probably got a monster hog,” and just watched his face melt.

You know the rul.......oh woah, wait.

Nevermind!

SnoSki

Tried a new whisky tonight. Santis Malt from Switzerland. Not sure if you can get it in the US, a relative brought it to me from Europe.

Really really good single malt. Smooth and sweet but enough bite to keep you sipping it.