• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Hell Sent Frog

true, but i can take you to some restaurants in houston that turn out the fare and in all honesty stay on i-10 east until you hit the atlantic and you can find that food.

To Houston yes, not so much the other direction. Florida panhandle has more of a traditional Deep South cuisine.

asleep003

the frogs project to only having 4 seniors on defense next year (workman, bethley, blacklock, and wallow) so good things could be in order if some of these young guys begin to develop

Missed that Blacklock is coming back for Sr year ... that is pretty official.?.

Froggish

Just popping in here to say we are 10 days from Early Signing Day Dec.18th....I hope we can sign 17-18 on that day and only need to fill 5-6 the rest of the way..It appears we still have a lot of work to do in the next 10days to add and hold who we have

Moose Stuff

Just popping in here to say we are 10 days from Early Signing Day Dec.18th....I hope we can sign 17-18 on that day and only need to fill 5-6 the rest of the way..It appears we still have a lot of work to do in the next 10days to add and hold who we have

We’re currently at 13 (14 if you count Sorrels) and it seems more likely right now that we’re gonna sign LESS than 13 than MORE. We may well sign more (and perhaps several more) but I can’t name one guy beyond Bud Clark that is a heavy TCU lean (if not silent commit) and I can name at least 2 current commits that are openly looking around and very possibly won’t sign early.

CryptoMiner

JUCO DE starting to get noticed:

Tyren Irby 6-4/245 Northwest Mississippi CC recently offered by OKSt School is off to a 3-0 start and Irby has been a beast on defense. Playing Co-Lin tonight and staff has interest in several players on both teams.

He is committed to OklaSt and received a TCU offer back in Nov. Recently visited in his home...

Eight

if the only thing that happened on signing day is the frogs hold their class and add clark leaving room to target key positions from the unsigned and grad transfers i am good

Froggish

That’s looking less likely unfortunately

Seems like what was thought to be promising is taking a turn toward the crapper. Do you think there are genuine worries about this years class top to bottom? As I understand it, trying to fill a class between Dec and Feb means taking a lot more reaches and academic risk kids.