• The KillerFrogs

Conference Championship Weekend Thread

TooColdU

Chase Young looks like he’s already preparing for the draft process. No way he’s going full speed.

Edit:
they tripled-teamed him one play. That’ll discourage any D-Lineman

TooColdU

Wisconsin this 2nd half...

untitled-581.gif

Zubaz

So, not a ton of controversy this year right? It'll be Clemson, LSU, Ohio State, and OU? Only thing left to figure out is the order / pairings.

So, not a ton of controversy this year right? It'll be Clemson, LSU, Ohio State, and OU? Only thing left to figure out is the order / pairings.
Right, but the 1-2 order will be interesting. The committee seems to place a lot of value on the Big 10. I personally think this Wisconsin team would have finished behind LSU, Alabama and Auburn in the SEC west but their rankings certainly don't reflect that.

Joel Klatt really putting out there that they should not screw Wisconsin from the Rose bowl but TCU got screwed out of a NY6 bowl because they lost to OU in the championship game. Washington who did not have to play in a championship game got rewarded to a NY6 bowl.

TooColdU

Joel Klatt really putting out there that they should not screw Wisconsin from the Rose bowl but TCU got screwed out of a NY6 bowl because they lost to OU in the championship game. Washington who did not have to play in a championship game got rewarded to a NY6 bowl.

We’ve definitely gotten the short end of this NY6 deal.

We’ve had two seasons finishing 11-2 and 11-3, yet only have two Alamo Bowls to show for it.

Wisconsin is 10-3 and going to play in the Rose or Cotton bowl.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

As someone with a daughter who may start at TCU next fall, tell me more. IM is fine so we don't derail the thread.
I only know very little about it. That means understanding half of what the recent updates were about. I think it was an endowment drive, or something. others on here seemed to know more about it. However, if, as some mentioned, it will help counter those costs in some way, I would guess is it would take a while.