• The KillerFrogs

Conference Championship Weekend Thread

Frog-in-law1995

Ohio State can lose this game and still go to the playoff.

Absolutely. Would probably be LSU, Clemson, Wisconsin and Ohio State.

edit: just noticed Wisky has 2 losses, so I think it would be Ohio State 3 and OU 4. (Those 2 should be flipped, but the committee will want to avoid LSU/Ohio State in the semis).

Last edited:

Mean Purple

Absolutely. Would probably be LSU, Clemson, Wisconsin and Ohio State.

edit: just noticed Wisky has 2 losses, so I think it would be Ohio State 3 and OU 4. (Those 2 should be flipped, but the committee will want to avoid LSU/Ohio State in the semis).
because of who folks have played and how they have played, I would not be shocked if wisky got in. OU has not looked that good.
Folks would scream bloody hell, we would be able to talk about this system for another year (sorry Wex) and bu would be eating on the River Walk.

Mean Purple

easy to see why some buckeye fans I know were nervous about playing wisky again. they said the last game was a lot of close misses by wisky.

Mean Purple

Clemson's rcvrs are just amazing.
And seeing how fast Trevor throws that ball at times, it reminds me of Max's potential. Helps when you have guys who run great routes and can catch. But, as someone said earlier this year, highschool kids were catching Max's passes a year ago.

Frog-in-law1995

I think OSU will still get in.

LSU, Clemson, and OU are a lock.

Yeah. LSU and Clemson are 1 and 2. OU would be the only 1-loss P-5 conference champ, so they’re probably 3. Then it’s a decision between non-champ 12-1 Ohio State and Big 10 champ 11-2 Wisky who just whipped them (but who also got whipped by them and Illinois 5 weeks ago). 6-5 and pick ‘em on that.

Mean Purple

Cool to see the young man's appreciation for the scholarship money at the halftime of the ACC game. Also cool to see the fans there act like decent people and not boo him like baylor fans did.

MTfrog5

I would not be shocked to see Wisconsin jump OU. Don’t think it will happen, but wouldn’t be shocked. Best case for OU would to play Clemson but I think they’d buy Ohio State at 3 so they don’t have to face LSU in the semi final