• The KillerFrogs

2020 MLB Thread

Ron Swanson

The Oilers? That's a tribute to the 1970s Rangers.
That’s the joke. I’m just having fun with Rangers fans since I know they don’t like Houston.

I do appreciate the Rangers copying the Astros with everything they’re doing now though... building a retractable roof stadium and now bringing the throwback unis back into the fold as part of their standard look. It’s smart.

Last edited:

Purp

That’s the joke. I’m just having fun with Rangers fans since I know they don’t like Houston.

I do appreciate the Rangers copying the Astros with everything they’re doing now though... building a retractable roof stadium and now bringing the throwback unis back into the fold as part of their standard look. It’s smart.
Hopefully they start cheating too and install cameras in the outfield so they can stop sucking.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass

Got it. Now I hope they copy the Astros and sign some legit starting pitchers.