• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2019/20

Froggish

If I’m Ole Miss or Arky I have realize that finding a good young coach and incentivizing the hell out of his contract makes the most since. Either one of them needs to go get Norvell or Napier at ULL and hold their breath

Moose Stuff

Ole Miss fires their head coach saying the icing on the cake is lack of player control when a player, representing Ole Miss, gets down on all 4s and lifts his leg in the Mississippi State end zone.

Then they hire this guy. I guess they aren't that serious about player control.

Honest question..... can you cite specific examples of Kiffin not having control of his players? And before you answer, keep in mind.... Casey Pachall, Tanner Brock, Tipa Galeai, Kavontae Turpin.....

Chongo94

Honest question..... can you cite specific examples of Kiffin not having control of his players? And before you answer, keep in mind.... Casey Pachall, Tanner Brock, Tipa Galeai, Kavontae Turpin.....

Yeah I believe he’s really controlled all that since he’s been at FAU, and he had a couple of seriously questionable players go there if I recall correctly.

Chongo94

Seriously questionable coach too IIRC

Agreed. Knew how to pick a hot but probably crazy wife though!

5-layla-kiffin-lane-kiffin-college-football-wags.jpg

Mean Purple

I dont recall him having player issues. He is a great offensive coach. He will do well at Ole Miss. The time he had under Saban really helped him.

TCUdirtbag

I dont recall him having player issues. He is a great offensive coach. He will do well at Ole Miss. The time he had under Saban really helped him.

Because every successful OC becomes a successful head coach at the P5 level?

I bet he’s gone in 4 years. The SEC West is brutal and Kiffin has proven he isn’t good enough to succeed at that level.