• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Baylor fans enjoying the TCU tears, I get it, but dang they are some of the most moronic dork fanbases I have ever known. And it comes out strong when they have a good team.

There is no team in college football that has an OOC schedule as easy as Baylor's football schedules year in and year out. And a reason why they are never really considered a threat to a college football playoff bid as they do not play for national championships, they only try to play to win the Big 12. It is the Baylor way.

OOC schedules:
This season: SFA, UTSA, and Rice
2018: Abilene Christian, UTSA, Duke
2017: Liberty, UTSA, Duke
2016: Northwestern State, SMU, Rice
2015: SMU, Lamar, Rice
2014: SMU, Buffalo, Northwestern State
2013: Wofford, Buffalo, ULM
2012: SMU, Sam Houston, ULM
.... and on and on.....

Do your "Fatterson" or "I'll be home for Christmas" jokes, but schedule, ... come on now, be better.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Baylor fans enjoying the TCU tears, I get it, but dang they are some of the most moronic dork fanbases I have ever known. And it comes out strong when they have a good team.

There is no team in college football that has an OOC schedule as easy as Baylor's football schedules year in and year out. And a reason why they are never really considered a threat to a college football playoff bid as they do not play for national championships, they only try to play to win the Big 12. It is the Baylor way.

OOC schedules:
.... and on and on.....

Do your "Fatterson" or "I'll be home for Christmas" jokes, but schedule, ... come on now, be better.

They open with Ole Miss next year and have LaTech and Incarnate Word. So a bit better.

netty2424

giphy.gif

BearlyAFrog

OOC schedules:
.... and on and on.....

CBS has Baylors SOS as equal to Utah's. That OOC [ Finebaum ] has to get old even for you guys. I guess you gotta find something to do while watching postseason college football.

CBS has Baylors SOS as equal to Utah's. That OOC [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] has to get old even for you guys. I guess you gotta find something to do while watching postseason college football.

It's true the Baylor OOC is crap and should not be rewarded for that scheduling. I wouldn't want TCU to be rewarded if they had that OOC schedule. Hurts college football and is not national championship scheduling.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
CBS has Baylors SOS as equal to Utah's. That OOC [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] has to get old even for you guys. I guess you gotta find something to do while watching postseason college football.
You want to wear Utah’s schedule as a badge of honor?

Oh, I forgot, Baylor people have no honor. Dumb question on my part.