• The KillerFrogs

Last Post

youthfulfrog

From the very bottom of my heart thank you Wes. You and Scott believed when very few did.

For some odd reason I told myself that I would start posting upon your passing. I don't know why.

I've been lurking on this message board since I was a wee lad in middle school with access to the internet and an undying love for our beloved Horned Frogs.

I think I once sold you a coke at the QT on Bryant Irvin but I was too nervous to say anything.

Go Frogs. NEGU

Salfrog

Tier 1
I don't know where start. Seeing the post earlier today really hit home. This is about Wes, and his family though. Wes was always friendly & kind, and he will be so very missed. My deepest condolences to his family & all of his closest friends. Thank you Wes for for everything you & Scott did in bringing all of us Frog Fans together on this website. We complain, bicker, call out each at times, but we come together at times like this. Much like a family does. That's what we are, one big Frog Family that was brought together by Scott & Wes. You may be gone from this living world, but you will never be forgotten in our hearts.

Scottsfrog

The month Wes was diagnosed with cancer he asked me to post this in the event he passed. It is with a heavy heart that I carry out my friend's last wish.

Say hi to Cameron and Scott for me Wes.

God bless.
They have given you many seemingly impossible tasks S... this one had to be the hardest. Again with excellence You carried them both and made them both better men. God Bless you dear brother, Until we join them singing

Scottsfrog

[upload_2019-12-5_22-47-12.jpeg=
_mens_funny_702.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Horny4TCU

I blame Cumbie.

*Just trying to add a little humor on this horrible news.* RIP Wes. I pray for peace for your family at this very hard time. Your pain and struggle in this world is over. Yet, for all of us that hurt right now, we will remember you and cherish your legacy as we continue for you as Frog Faithful, cheering on our Horned Frogs. You will be missed and never forgotten.

Heardler

Thank you for all that you did to make each day a little sweeter by providing a forum where our love for our Frogs could not only be nourished but continue to grow. May God's blessing shower upon you in Heaven and may those you left behind find comfort and strength in knowing that you are finally no longer in pain and are blessed with eternal life and a brand new beginning. Much love...

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
They have given you many seemingly impossible tasks S... this one had to be the hardest. Again with excellence You carried them both and made them both better men. God Bless you dear brother, Until we join them singing
Thank you, and to everyone who has reached out to Wes' family and all of us today we really appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Honestly making Scott and Wes look good was easy, they always stole the show wherever they went and made friends with everyone they met. They were two of the greatest men I've ever known and I count my blessings for them bringing me along for the ride.

The month Wes was diagnosed with cancer he asked me to post this in the event he passed. It is with a heavy heart that I carry out my friend's last wish.

Say hi to Cameron and Scott for me Wes.

God bless.

I sent him an email before I read about his passing, we lost another Frog Fan legend. Scott and Wes had seats behind our family seats before the remodel, hope y'all have room for one more in the big Skybox...... https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obi...zIN3WqGPzFS45l7TX-at2QMNXRuxQeMFhwqejY3oMwnL4

Wes, it was great to know you and hang with you and Scott in the few times I made it out to Ft. Worth. Thank you for creating this great website, a horned frog oasis in a desert of the internet that has allowed me to keep up with the frogs from far away.

And thanks for the chocolate!

RIP