• The KillerFrogs

Black football jersey?

robbroyy

Does anyone know if they sell a black TCU football jersey. We wear it often enough you’d think they would but all I see is purple.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Does anyone know if they sell a black TCU football jersey. We wear it often enough you’d think they would but all I see is purple.

The only time I've ever seen one is when the Nike pro-combat jersey came out, right before the Fiesta Bowl. I haven't seen one since then. Try poshmark or ebay.

Zubaz

The only time I've ever seen one is when the Nike pro-combat jersey came out, right before the Fiesta Bowl. I haven't seen one since then. Try poshmark or ebay.
The black pro combat replicas they sold was actually for the 2010 Oregon State game. The 2009 Pro Combat for Utah / Fiesta Bowl was purple, and they didn't sell replicas of that. They did modify it and use it for our 2010 uniform however, which they did sell replicas of.

As far as black replicas, we've had a few on sale since then. We did sell black Pachall jerseys for a year. Once the guidelines came down that we couldn't sell any real players' numbers, we sold this anthracite jersey with a generic #1 on it, and earlier this year we of course sold replicas of the Texas game jerseys.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
The black pro combat replicas they sold was actually for the 2010 Oregon State game. The 2009 Pro Combat for Utah / Fiesta Bowl was purple, and they didn't sell replicas of that. They did modify it and use it for our 2010 uniform however, which they did sell replicas of.

As far as black replicas, we've had a few on sale since then. We did sell black Pachall jerseys for a year. Once the guidelines came down that we couldn't sell any real players' numbers, we sold this anthracite jersey with a generic #1 on it, and earlier this year we of course sold replicas of the Texas game jerseys.

Not sure if they sell the Texas game jerseys at the bookstore but everything online is purple, even the website for the bookstore.

Zubaz

Not sure if they sell the Texas game jerseys at the bookstore but everything online is purple, even the website for the bookstore.
Yeah the Texas game jerseys were a limited edition, they sold out / stopped selling them (at least online) the day after the game

H0RNEDFR0G

That's the one that I have.

I have that one too. After I posted that I realized was probably inquiring about the 2019 black jersey. If that's the one he wants, he's probably going to have to get a game used jersey, I found a few:

https://amzn.to/34Xtl4B

91zvfNc20qL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This site has a couple of different ones, but they don't have any from 2019: https://bit.ly/3689X4X

I'm not sure that's the look anyone is going for. The sleeves are crazy short and you can't really wear it untucked, they're really long. The midsection is also very tight. It would be cool to have one framed though.