• The KillerFrogs

Happy Birthday Wes! 12-3-1950

Eight

Well after Wes had a boost of energy the last couple of days, he took a significant downturn last night. Julia called this morning and wanted you all to be updated that Wes has had the last rites administered this morning and is probably only with us for a matter of hours.

my father was like that at the end, very lucid, communicated and engaged a bit as if he was saying his last good byes, talked to the priest and said he was ready, wasn't scared at all, two days later passed

while it will be sad to know when wes has gone it will be good to know his pain and suffering has ended and he is on to meet friends and family who are waiting on him as he will be for us

Last edited:

tcumaniac

Terribly sad and hard to process. Weird that it's been over 10 years since I started posting on here as an 18 year old, high school little [ Finebaum ].

Wes is a damn good man. Over the past decade he has always been so kind and pleasant to me. Hurts to lose another killerfrogs/real life friend. I will always cherish the conversations and laughs we had over the years... and all the DMs threatening to ban me for my posts.

This video seems like yesterday. Such a gift these two men were to the Horned Frog family.

frogteacher70

Happy birthday, Wes! You’ve meant a lot to us at Killerfrogs! Loved your humor, insight into the Frog world, and most importantly your incredible strength. You and Claire and your family are in our prayers. God bless you!
Cheryl Thomas
Class of 1970

Hemingway

Man , in a span of years. Feels like the other day he was doing a show at that bar, Taps.. or something. I can’t remember the name.

hometown frog

Thanks steel

wes you were a great friend to many of us and a real positive asset to the greater TCU community. From getting bulletin board material into a coaches hand to raising money for neuroblastoma to giving hacks like us a place to blather in about what Coach sucks the most you made a real difference!

As your signature used to say in the year or so after you lost your son, Via Con Dios Amigo. Hope you guys have a big ole back slapping hug real soon. You’ve earned that honor.

jack the frog

Happy late Birthday Wes.

I have never met Wes in person but feel like I have a friend. Many on this board seem to feel the same way. Not too many people carry that kind positive life energy and it it is a real gift that some especially kind and thoughtful people can convey.

Take care Wes.

nwlafrog

Terribly sad and hard to process. Weird that it's been over 10 years since I started posting on here as an 18 year old, high school little [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

Wes is a damn good man. Over the past decade he has always been so kind and pleasant to me. Hurts to lose another killerfrogs/real life friend. I will always cherish the conversations and laughs we had over the years... and all the DMs threatening to ban me for my posts.

This video seems like yesterday. Such a gift these two men were to the Horned Frog family.

I share this with another moderator @PurplFrawg who keeps things clean and keeps an eagle eye out for my posts. I’ve learned through him to delete many of my posts after proof reading and realizing I may have over served myself.

Always pleasant after reading the DM. We’ve got great people on here.

Last edited:

Eight

Crazy how it legitimately hits you close to the heart when someone on KFC is going through it.

We’re all family. God bless, Wes. One of the good ones.

Wish we could’ve met.

my son left a good bottle of scotch at the house after thanksgiving

i sent him a text telling him a fellow frog just passed and i have had a bit of his bottle of scotch

son tells me to have all i want as the bottle is in our house

told him it might sound stupid, but as a father i hope he never feels this feeling and i am glad to know he will at some point

wes didn't make a ripple in our life, he made a freaking splash

nwlafrog

my son left a good bottle of scotch at the house after thanksgiving

i sent him a text telling him a fellow frog just passed and i have had a bit of his bottle of scotch

son tells me to have all i want as the bottle is in our house

told him it might sound stupid, but as a father i hope he never feels this feeling and i am glad to know he will at some point

wes didn't make a ripple in our life, he made a freaking splash

The biggest thing that I live for is to leave an impact on those around me. We can all only pray and put our best foot forward in effort.

I pray that one day my children are as proud of me being their dad as I am of being their father.

*lump in throat*

Eight

The biggest thing that I live for is to leave an impact on those around me. We can all only pray and put our best foot forward in effort.

I pray that one day my children are as proud of me being their dad as I am of being their father.

*lump in throat*

amazing how what mattered when you were twenty isn't a thought as you get older and when you get some life on you the things that matter are things you never could have imagined