• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs USC Basketball Game Friday

Big Frog II

There are thousands and thousands of seats available for this game. When it was announced I was excited to get to see a basketball game in our new Fort Worth arena that is until they announced the outrageous ticket prices. They got greedy and they will get a very poorly attended game which is sad. Our team deserves better, but our fans don't deserved to be gouged.

As I said before, maybe these prices if playing Duke, NC, or Kentucky, but no one else. I hope whoever makes the ticket price decisions learns from this mistake.

YA

There are thousands and thousands of seats available for this game. When it was announced I was excited to get to see a basketball game in our new Fort Worth arena that is until they announced the outrageous ticket prices. They got greedy and they will get a very poorly attended game which is sad. Our team deserves better, but our fans don't deserved to be gouged.

As I said before, maybe these prices if playing Duke, NC, or Kentucky, but no one else. I hope whoever makes the ticket price decisions learns from this mistake.
Parking is $25 for other events so I suspect it will be the same here.

There might be 3k there tomm tops. I’m going but I would rather the game be at our campus arena.

netty2424

Home games haven’t exactly been packed and I imagine there are a lot of students in who go to home games because it’s something to do on campus and they can simply walk there.

Eight

Home games haven’t exactly been packed and I imagine there are a lot of students in who go to home games because it’s something to do on campus and they can simply walk there.

you are being kind with that description based upon what i have seen on television.

the stats of gofrogs list the average attendance this year just topping 6,000 a game, but there hasn't been a crowd yet i have seen on television that looked to fill much more than half the coliseum let lone 3/4's

tcumaniac

giphy.gif

narly1

Parking is $25 for other events so I suspect it will be the same here.

There might be 3k there tomm tops. I’m going but I would rather the game be at our campus arena.

Wow $25 to park a car for 2-3 hours! No wonder they are having issues with parking in the residential areas across the street. Funky town getting to be like Dallas oh so much faster these days thanks to some lousy leadership at city hall.

We had four tickets but ended up giving them away as we are out of town. I was kind of looking forward to seeing the game though. Would definitely be there if I could

TRF51

Cost is to high considering you can pay half the price for a better seat at a home game like Zavier who is probably a better team.

Double D

Tier 1
FROGLAW and DD will be in attendance tomorrow night. Looking forward to checking out the new Dickie's Arena. I won't go to the AAC anymore. Parking around there is a joke. I'll drive 45 miles to the FORT and spend my $$$ there. GO FROGS!

flyfishingfrog

Me, my sons and grandsons will be there because we want the boys to remember being there the first time with their dads

However, I agree the prices for everything at Dickies so far has been crazy including King George - could have spent a weekend in Vegas and seen him there for what it cost to take my wife in Cowtown

Prices for boxes at the Stockshow were pretty crazy this year also - considerably more than our group has paid at Will Rogers

hoping the prices are reflective of it being “new” but not hopeful since the Bass family doesn’t really need it to make money

but we better be a much improved basketball team moving forward if TCU and Dickies are expecting people to drop $100/ticket on avg to watch a single basketball game after the novelty wears off