• The KillerFrogs

Last Post

AustinFrog

It is a sad day in KFC land. At first you feel like crying, but as you remember Wes you can not help but to smile. Today all the pain and suffering gone, Wes can rest easy. He is with his son and received a legendary Scott Nix bear hug. He left us with a great gift and has impacted all our lives for the better.

God speed my Brother. This is not goodbye but UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Our time here is but a vapor in the wind, your new home is an eternity where I’m sure purple is a special color and there are no losing seasons.

May the trail rise up to meet you
May your heart rejoice in song
May the skies be fair above you
As you journey ever on

And in this planetary circle
We are but a single stone
Spinning on our fragile axis
Through the endless night along
May your love be there to guide us
May it always keep us strong
May we walk within your footsteps
As you lead us ever on

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
I like to think that Scotty will be one of the first people giving him a hug and meeting him at the gates.... along with his son.
One last Purple Passion wink for you, sweet Wes. Godspeed. You were definitely one of the good guys.

FWIW it was Purple Passion who told me Scott was a big teddy bear after he as Arka had laid into me on the site. Not sure if you remember but it was definitely accurate.

Double D

Tier 1
I left work today when I heard the news. Another blow during a ishtty week.
I think I'll go have a drink or two in WES's honor.

I think killerfrogs.com may have been one of the first internet sites I surfed after getting dial up back in the day. I thank you WES for making my internet experience more fun!

RIP WES!

Last edited:

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I have been staying away, not wanting to see this final notice. Wes and I were teenagers together, learning to love TCU at the knee of Jim Jacobsen and what it meant to be a Horned Frog. The time has flown by, and now there is one less of the old guard. Reading all the positive memories of my old friend makes this time a little easier. He and I were going to make the trip to Fred's for the KF.c luncheon to start the season, but his health just wouldn't let him go. I will forever wish that we could have spent that last little bit of time to laugh and reflect...and I know how much he wanted to see all of you. Good bye my friend, and Riff Ram.