• The KillerFrogs

Maybe it's not the WRs fault

If you watch the Ohio State game, Robinson threw some good balls and our WRs made some crazy catches.

Can't remember any plays this year even coming close smh

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I think the problems with the offense had a heck of a lot more to do with their attitude and whether or not they were up for the game than who was throwing the ball. We saw WAY too many drops and incomplete passes that didn't require crazy catches this season for me to consider excusing the receiving unit. As far as circus catches go I don't know how you could forget the 2OT catch by Hunt during the Baylor game.

Pharm Frog

I think the problems with the offense had a heck of a lot more to do with their attitude and whether or not they were up for the game than who was throwing the ball. We saw WAY too many drops and incomplete passes that didn't require crazy catches this season for me to consider excusing the receiving unit. As far as circus catches go I don't know how you could forget the 2OT catch by Hunt during the Baylor game.
Was one of the most amazing catches I’ve seen

puckster59

Said it before. Will say it again.
Recruit football players, not track stars.
A couple of burners ... fine. But you need possession receivers, too.
Most of our receivers could smoke most Big 12 corners in the 40 by 0.2 seconds. That matters little on short or intermediate routes on a football field. Few of those corners are as good as we make them seem.

Dr. Coach Haus

Way too many drops. Poor route running many times and if you do not believe me, go watch the replay. Lack of separation many times. Taking plays off. Not sure about the talent, but I think it can be tied to coaching many times with play-calling and personnel on the field.

Dr. Coach Haus

I have been calling for one coach to be fired for the last 15 years. He has been moved all over the positions and those positions have struggled every time.