• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

My flight to Newark is delayed because the toilets won’t work

giphy.gif

We ended up taking off after an hour delay. The Captain said the toilets would work after 15,000 feet. I think we just relieved ourselves across the midwest
I can’t imagine would would happen at 15,000 feet to make them work. And no the lavs don’t vent overboard. There is no switch in the cockpit to actuate such a thing. (It would be right next to the chem trail switch if so).
Really I can’t say cockpit? Uh “flight deck” in case female pilot flying?

HFrog1999

I can’t imagine would would happen at 15,000 feet to make them work. And no the lavs don’t vent overboard. There is no switch in the [ the old ricardo ]pit to actuate such a thing. (It would be right next to the chem trail switch if so).
Really I can’t say [ the old ricardo ]pit? Uh “flight deck” in case female pilot flying?

They claimed it was because the pressure differential.

tcudoc

I can’t imagine would would happen at 15,000 feet to make them work. And no the lavs don’t vent overboard. There is no switch in the [ the old ricardo ]pit to actuate such a thing. (It would be right next to the chem trail switch if so).
Really I can’t say [ the old ricardo ]pit? Uh “flight deck” in case female pilot flying?
Then how do you explain Joe Dirt's lucky meteor?
MV5BMTQ2OTU1NTcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTQ4ODE3._V1_.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

the bigger question is how has david spade dated the women he has dated

Reminds me. At Thanksgiving, my best friend and his family came over, including his 15-year-old daughter (my god-daughter) and her first-ever real boyfriend. Nice kid, but she’s a knockout and WAY out of his league. I casually mentioned it to my buddy during the Cowboy game and he sighed and said, yeah, he’s a nice kid, but a little awkward. She could do so much better, but she’s got a kind heart. Other than that, we can’t figure it out.

I deadpanned...”probably got a monster hog,” and just watched his face melt.

HFrog1999

Reminds me. At Thanksgiving, my best friend and his family came over, including his 15-year-old daughter (my god-daughter) and her first-ever real boyfriend. Nice kid, but she’s a knockout and WAY out of his league. I casually mentioned it to my buddy during the Cowboy game and he sighed and said, yeah, he’s a nice kid, but a little awkward. She could do so much better, but she’s got a kind heart. Other than that, we can’t figure it out.

I deadpanned...”probably got a monster hog,” and just watched his face melt.

giphy.gif