• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 college basketball thread

Eight

You don't like him?

IMO, he's the best basketball play by play guy out there. I think his style is perfect for basketball.

no, not a fan of screaming for no reason which means i watch a number of sports with no sound anymore

never saw the reason to add to a story that holds up well on its own.

Eight

I take it you don’t like Dickie V either then. Gus wears me out at times as well

early on he was okay, but then he not only did he get tiresome in the broadcasts, but they way he would go over board defending some of the biggest cheaters in the game in guys like calhoun, cailpari, pitino, all the way back to valvano

Farmfrog

Farm-

Agreed. Plus, you would think that USC will be looking for some pay back after the beating they took last year.

I don’t think a lot of Frogs fans realize the motivation they will probably bring to that game. If they don’t play well that will say a lot about their team.

Farmfrog

After watching USC the game Friday is going to be no cakewalk. They are big and seem to be very good on the offensive end. Should be a fun game.

Rose Bowl

Agree with you Farm, the Trojans are very talented and long. We’re going to need a super effort Friday. Let’s win on Tuesday and then get ready for that game.

Rose Bowl

Watched a little of University of North Texas/UTA last night and the Mean Green roughed up the Mavs in Arlington. I don’t think the Mavs are as good as most of the media thought they would be.