• The KillerFrogs

With no bowl game how will you spend extra time???

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
For me it will be watching Mavericks. I may not pay attention to American football again until Super Bowl. Also trump impeachment will be interesting to watch, many people in home country wanting to know what is happening.

Also will enjoy quality time with girlfriend over break when she isn't as busy. And TCU basketball.
I’ll enjoy not being a Tech fan trolling a TCU board like yourself. EAD

PhillyFrog

For me it will be watching Mavericks. I may not pay attention to American football again until Super Bowl. Also trump impeachment will be interesting to watch, many people in home country wanting to know what is happening.

Also will enjoy quality time with girlfriend over break when she isn't as busy. And TCU basketball.

Luka is Life.

Limp Lizard

I don't know what you mean. We are a basketball school again like in the Killer and Tubbs times. Only two bowl games then, which were both losses. Time to get excited about bowls at the SMU stadium should we get invited.

Unless....

HornedFrog4romLA11

I’ll have to watch USC in their bowl game since I’m a first year grad student there, keep track of TCU recruiting and watch the Lakers. I hope we can make a splashy OC hire to right the ship.

LisaLT

Enjoy skiing in Squaw Valley. Expecting record fresh powder up there.

Then Cabo. Need some beach time too :)

I'll try and watch Baylor in hopes they get spanked in whatever NY6 game they land in.

NewFrogFan

I will keep my fingers crossed, can’t believe the difference 1 year, and 1 new coach could make such a difference in a team. Jeaux Burreaux is the man.