• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2019/20

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Yes it is maddening and actually to a fault, but he's the elephant in the room.

At the end of the day, not any significant changes. Maybe we can do a little better next year and finish 7th. but that would be tops. TT and WV could easily finish ahead of us. It's becoming more and more obvious that the Boykin/Doctson years were outliers. We have a good chance of beating Kansas and Prairie view but that's it. SMU, no, WV in Morgantown no, Baylor in Wako no.

GP seems to be ok going forward with minor tweaks. You have to believe that he's comfortable going to Toilet Bowls now, if and when we qualify. All that NC talk was a propaganda move to get the Stadium built, kinda obvious now.
Troll

Froggish

To be fair, all these teams making moves right now pretty much haven’t done jack [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] in quite awhile. Give our guy a little time, I don’t want knee jerk reactions to appease the masses. It’s not like he has to clean house by Tuesday. Not sure Ole Miss, Boston College, Rutgers and UTSA are programs we want to model ourselves after.

Our record is currently modeling them fine

TCU_91

To be fair, all these teams making moves right now pretty much haven’t done jack [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] in quite awhile. Give our guy a little time, I don’t want knee jerk reactions to appease the masses. It’s not like he has to clean house by Tuesday. Not sure Ole Miss, Boston College, Rutgers and UTSA are programs we want to model ourselves after.

If removing Cumbie is a knee jerk reaction then I have NO faith left in GP.

The SC train wreck has been going on for more than two year now.

If GP is just now seeing this has been a cluster ...of the highest order, then we really are in trouble.

Wexahu

If removing Cumbie is a knee jerk reaction then I have NO faith left in GP.

The SC train wreck has been going on for more than two year now.

If GP is just now seeing this has been a cluster ...of the highest order, then we really are in trouble.

Just pointing out that whether it's done today, tomorrow, or the end of this week doesn't really matter. And if SC stays in some capacity, that is fine. Maybe that's what is being worked out. I'd almost guarantee he won't be the primary OC and play caller next year, things are going to change.