• The KillerFrogs

USA Today: Programs trending to Misery: TCU

It's hard to argue with that. All that you are what your record says you are thing one day hits you squarely in the face. It's one thing to have bad season because we don't recruit at the top level so a couple of injuries to key players can derail a season or it could just be one of those years where the team has growing up to do but 3 out of 4 seasons is pretty compelling evidence that systemic changes need to be made unless it's enough to just occasionally have a good season when all the stars align.

Limp Lizard

Recruiting and sticking with Cumbie are the only major problems I have with GP. We missed a golden opportunity to recruit much better 2010-2018. Gonna get a lot tougher now, unless we get a real big, big name at OC. And we need more of guys who can sell ice cream at the North Pole.

I'm not sure why Texas is not in this article. Yes, TCU has started becoming mediocre which needs to change but Texas has been on the down trend for awhile. TCU should not be content with what has happened these last two seasons. This is not the norm and TCU should not be striving to make it so.

One Frog Nation

I'm not sure why Texas is not in this article. Yes, TCU has started becoming mediocre which needs to change but Texas has been on the down trend for awhile. TCU should not be content with what has happened these last two seasons. This is not the norm and TCU should not be striving to make it so.
I think the answer to that is simply, they are Texas.

LawFrog504

Definition of insanity- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

See: Cumbie, Sonny, RE: Playcalling, scheme

Would criticize our plan of attack on offensive but that would imply we have one, which we dont

2014 feels like 20 years ago