• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Pharm Frog

If I’m not mistaken those highlights are against Western Heights HS which would be similar to playing FW Polytechnic. That said...generally speaking BMcG and Carl Albert have among the best coaching in what is referred to as West Oklahoma.

LawFrog504

I'm not doing recruiting this year. Recruiting is for the kids, makes my life easier not to do it. These kids want to be in the NFL and we're 2nd and 15 every time? Also everyone else is selfish

CryptoMiner

With all the coaching changes many top recruits obviously rethinking their choices. Mizzery commit Javian "JJ" Hester is one and has some TCU interest.

Javian Hester 6-3/185 WR Booker T Washington Tulsa OK

RoyaltyWorePurple

Spoke to a Michigan fan and an Ohio State fan this weekend (different people). The mindset of each is hilarious. The Michigan fan tried to say that "academics" were a major reason for falling behind Ohio State. The Ohio State fan laughed and said "Yeah that's why you are 0-8, and 0-5 in the Harbaugh years..."

Froggish

With all the coaching changes many top recruits obviously rethinking their choices. Mizzery commit Javian "JJ" Hester is one and has some TCU interest.

Javian Hester 6-3/185 WR Booker T Washington Tulsa OK

This kids history teacher is my next door neighbor...Clearly GP needs to send me in