• The KillerFrogs

It’s time for gary to go..

Wexahu

Why? Do you think he doesn't care anymore? Cmon, Do you think he doesn't work hard and just vacations and enjoys his salary? Gimmie a break TCU is so much better with him leading the program.

I’m sure he cares. I’m not sure he has the same fire in his belly that he did 15 years ago. Doesn’t really matter, the bottom line is results and the last couple years have been bad. Very few games could I say we had the better coached team. It matters none that he won a Rose Bowl 9 years ago or had x number of top 10 seasons, I’m tired of hearing about that to be honest. I want to see a well coached team now.

Pharm Frog

I would settle for some entertaining football. It’s not all about point scoring for me as I’m very entertained by attacking malicious defense but the product we’re putting on the field is not only ineffective but boring as hell.

Big Frog II

I would settle for some entertaining football. It’s not all about point scoring for me as I’m very entertained by attacking malicious defense but the product we’re putting on the field is not only ineffective but boring as hell.
That is because our offense is incredibly inept. They will put you to sleep..

Froglaw

He did a hell of a job for this University. The game has passed him by. The window has closed. Thanks gary for all you did.

You're an uninformed fan.

This team was one good play, in each game, away from going 10-2 or arguably 11-1.

Did not happen.

Beat Texas with two great deep balls.

This team is very young.

I'm not ready to start a dumpster fire like Arkansas with its parade of the dead.

Lots of talent on this team.

That said, I have no problem with an offensive shake up and some portal pickups.

Christcu

I’m sure he cares. I’m not sure he has the same fire in his belly that he did 15 years ago. Doesn’t really matter, the bottom line is results and the last couple years have been bad. Very few games could I say we had the better coached team. It matters none that he won a Rose Bowl 9 years ago or had x number of top 10 seasons, I’m tired of hearing about that to be honest. I want to see a well coached team now.
The "What have you done for ME lately" argument. Careful what you wish for.

tcujsauce

I will also add that we have a very solid group of “non regular” posters who are simply smart enough to choose not to associate with us on most days.

giphy.gif

Is GP really boasting about holding a five win WV to 300 yards. He needs to get back in the real world. I hate to tell him he wasn't playing Ohio State.

^This^ It isn't just the offense that needs some tweaks it is also the defense. Gary needs help on the defensive side too. I know offense first but if TCU is going to win the Big 12 they need to make changes on all three phases of the game. Tweaks doesn't mean overhaul it means making some necessary changes to be a contender. To get help with in-game adjustments, it means get help with weekly signal changes, it means a person that can help the defense see more options. Help with schemes to stop Baylor or stop TCU from being rolled by an average Oklahoma State team or be better prepared to play away from home.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
^This^ It isn't just the offense that needs some tweaks it is also the defense. Gary needs help on the defensive side too. I know offense first but if TCU is going to win the Big 12 they need to make changes on all three phases of the game. Tweaks doesn't mean overhaul it means making some necessary changes to be a contender. To get help with in-game adjustments, it means get help with weekly signal changes, it means a person that can help the defense see more options. Help with schemes to stop Baylor or stop TCU from being rolled by an average Oklahoma State team or be better prepared to play away from home.

Patterson did give credit to Rhule using a 3-3-5 so I have seen Gary follow that lead during more plays.

CGP may have dug a hole he can't get out of. The past 2 seasons have been disappointing to say the least. It would appear to most that TCU Football is trending down. What about next season? On paper one can make a strong case that this team is going to somehow get worse. How bad do things get before it's time for a change? 3-8, 2-10, 1-11?

mc1502

Would love to see the age stats on those that want GP gone versus him staying. I would bet that there is a significant correlation with age, in that the young want him gone much more than the older.

Pharm Frog

Would love to see the age stats on those that want GP gone versus him staying. I would bet that there is a significant correlation with age, in that the young want him gone much more than the older.

Start a pole/poll (And yes...spelled both ways so as to obscure my age. Wouldn’t want to lose/loose anonymity.)