• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2019/20

TCU_91

And we sit. Waiting for GP to make a move, any move.

Meanwhile the rest of the power 5 college world understand you move intelligently and quickly to maximize success.

But keep sitting on your arse until successful coaches are done with bowl games. They usually all sit around waiting on your call.

robbroyy

GP May be meeting with players first like Reagor, Blacklock, etc before going to coaching. Easier to know what to sell future coaches if he has answers on key personnel

Wexahu

And we sit. Waiting for GP to make a move, any move.

Meanwhile the rest of the power 5 college world understand you move intelligently and quickly to maximize success.

But keep sitting on your arse until successful coaches are done with bowl games. They usually all sit around waiting on your call.

To be fair, all these teams making moves right now pretty much haven’t done jack [ Finebaum ] in quite awhile. Give our guy a little time, I don’t want knee jerk reactions to appease the masses. It’s not like he has to clean house by Tuesday. Not sure Ole Miss, Boston College, Rutgers and UTSA are programs we want to model ourselves after.

Moose Stuff

To be fair, all these teams making moves right now pretty much haven’t done jack [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] in quite awhile. Give our guy a little time, I don’t want knee jerk reactions to appease the masses. It’s not like he has to clean house by Tuesday. Not sure Ole Miss, Boston College, Rutgers and UTSA are programs we want to model ourselves after.

Get the scheiss out of here with your rational thought.

Limey Frog

Doesn't GP always like to have his Monday season-review meeting with the AD before initiating/announcing any changes? I don't think a few days makes any difference at this point. It might have two months ago, but not now.

4th. down

It is looking like GP may stay pat. With no bowl game, why would we he not make a move now?

Maddening.

Yes it is maddening and actually to a fault, but he's the elephant in the room.

At the end of the day, not any significant changes. Maybe we can do a little better next year and finish 7th. but that would be tops. TT and WV could easily finish ahead of us. It's becoming more and more obvious that the Boykin/Doctson years were outliers. We have a good chance of beating Kansas and Prairie view but that's it. SMU, no, WV in Morgantown no, Baylor in Wako no.

GP seems to be ok going forward with minor tweaks. You have to believe that he's comfortable going to Toilet Bowls now, if and when we qualify. All that NC talk was a propaganda move to get the Stadium built, kinda obvious now.

Wexahu

Is there really any evidence that he is any good without daddy? I guess he did ok working with Kiffen but hIs last two head coaches have been fired so ....

I think that offense is a bit outdated to be honest. Everyone trying to run it can’t make it work anymore. Syracuse, Tulsa, Florida State....

Gotta keep changing bit by bit or you get figured out and passed up.