• The KillerFrogs

Other games: Week 14 edition

tcumaniac

OU just got an interception where the catch is being reviewed to see if the OU defender landed in bounds.

Location of his foot is IDENTICAL to where Max’s foot was.

The announcers were convinced they wouldn’t overturn because it wasn’t conclusive, including the rules guy.

To everyone’s shock they overturn the call and say his heel touched out of bounds. Not a single replay could prove that imo.

At least the big 12 is consistent.

Last edited:

MTfrog5

OU just got an interception where the catch is being reviewed to see if the OU defender landed in bounds.

The announcers were convinced they wouldn’t over then because it wasn’t conclusive, including the rules guy.

Guess at least the big 12 is consistent.
Gary just threw his remote into the TV hearing them talk about that

Wexahu

The announcers were convinced they wouldn’t over then because it wasn’t conclusive, including the rules guy.

Guess at least the big 12 is consistent.

Kind of shoots down the conspiracy theorists, doesn’t it.

AroundWorldFrog

Kind of shoots down the conspiracy theorists, doesn’t it.
Not if the Big 12 wants Baylor.

images

Wexahu

Dean Blandino (the rules and replay “expert”) is exactly right.

He expressed his shock of the call being over turned and said replay exists to correct OBVIOUS error, not to over turn something that’s a toss up.

Big 12 replay officials are scheissing morons.

And the funny thing is if a borderline call goes OU’s way in the 4th quarter there will be some who think the Big 12 office is behind it.

tcumaniac

OU just got away with a blatant targeting against Oklahoma State QB.

More proof of conspiracy. Suck it Wexahu.

EDIT: and blatant ignored pass interference. Bowlsby must have been in the restroom during the the interception review.

Wexahu

OU just got away with a blatant targeting against Oklahoma State QB.

More proof of conspiracy. Suck it Wexahu.

EDIT: and blatant ignored pass interference. Bowlsby must have been in the restroom during the the interception review.

Are you serious? I’m guessing this is schtick. Hoping actually, for your sake.

Mean Purple

Yes, we will see. I keep hearing about how they aren’t that good and x or x team would blow their doors off but nobody has yet. And they seem to be getting better. Very, very well coached team.

Trust me, I’d love to see them get blasted, I just don’t think they will.
Well, they actually lost to Tech and their game with us is a question mark.