• The KillerFrogs

Derek Dooley now officially available

robbroyy

Mizzou just fired their coach. Dooley is my #1 choice to replace Cumbie if GP does it. WR coach background and familiarity with DFW. Plus being a former HC will make GP happy.

Shawn will have to deal with another coaching staff. Wonder if he’ll transfer again

Froggish

Mizzou just fired their coach. Dooley is my #1 choice to replace Cumbie if GP does it. WR coach background and familiarity with DFW. Plus being a former HC will make GP happy.

Shawn will have to deal with another coaching staff. Wonder if he’ll transfer again

He’s not a bad choice but that offense had some issues

JAB331

This doesn't seem like a good fit to hire a head coach who was fired because his offense sucked.

Now if there's someone out there who's offense scored a ton of points but is getting fired because their defense sucked...

Mean Purple

Dooley, Chad Morris, Butch Jones. All guys who are proven Offensive Coordinators. All previous head coaching experience. All with huge recruiting contacts.