• The KillerFrogs

Patterson comments post game

Ryan Zellar gonna come in and start deleting post she doesn't like but not apply the same rules to everyone. Board has gone downhill since she took over
FYI BigPurple87. I’ve never deleted a post; not even rude and inaccurate posts like yours.

Now, we are always looking to improve KillerFrogs.com, so if you have some recommendations please let us know, especially how the forum has gone downhill since I took over. The moderators are the same as are the forum rules.

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

One of my favorite things about this board is you can read 29 post in a row of people arguing about how hot the fire is that burning the program to the ground and then along comes someone who goes.

“We are going to win the B12 next year!”
My favorite thing about this board are the 29 posters that are personally offended by coaches and players, and demanding someone’s head on a stick. Gary Patterson is certainly accountable, but for the 29 or 129 on here acting all indignant, this board wouldn’t even exist were it not for Gary Patterson. 20 years ago we were all destined to nothing more than being the Rice football of north Texas. Then Gary Patterson came along.

Moose Stuff

FYI BigPurple87. I’ve never deleted a post; not even rude and inaccurate posts like yours.

Now, we are always looking to improve KillerFrogs.com, so if you have some recommendations please let us know, especially how the forum has gone downhill since I took over. The moderators are the same as are the forum rules.

So just to be clear...... BP87...... wrong again.