• The KillerFrogs

Jalen Reagor and 2020

MTfrog5

Just when you think he couldn't be a bigger [ hundin].
I just think it’s funny. He says get play makers the ball but when we do he fumbles a hand off, trips on the turf, doesn’t fight for the ball/ tries to act like he’s been shot on PI that aren’t called, refuses to block for teammates, should I go on? Saying that I think he will be a good pro if he learns how to catch fastballs from the QB

flyfishingfrog

Cant imagine being a parent of a player and making a tweet like that. What an asshat.
I am assuming the Rice LB coach made a comment about Reagor and he responded

#1 reason why parents of players need to stay off social media and sit with other team parents only at games

no one wants to hear their kids getting criticized and no one is going to respond well - so just don’t

Moose Stuff

His tune sure did change this year. Not sure what the deleted tweet said

I’ve got no problem with a parent being frustrated about their kid’s performance as it relates to use/coaching. Calling guys out on Twitter is a disgrace and tells me quite a bit about who he really is. Thinking his kid was ever the #1 WR in the country tells me he’s delusional.

tetonfrog

JR is gone. Don’t blame him at all. Best of luck to him. Totally understand why he & his family are frustrated. Hope he sneaks into the first round & has a great career.

smufrogger

I get why Reagor is frustrated but a lot of that frustration should be of himself and not just the coaches. He dropped way too many balls this year, fumbled plenty of kicks, and doesn’t really block. We can’t throw the ball to him every play.

from what I watched, his ability to get open is going to hold him back. He has the speed but the route running needs work.

LisaLT

I'm sure his father is probably envisioning what his son's numbers might be had he had Kyler Murray, Baker Mayfield and Jalen Hurts throwing to him. He possibly could have been a first rounder with those QB's throwing to him.