• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I thought of you when we stopped at Whataburger on our first night in Texas and they got my order wrong.

Also, I've been trying to find a bottle of Whataburger spicy ketchup for a friend and I've been stunned that it's not readily available. I've tried several major grocery stores and nobody seems to stock it.
You need to find an HEB or Market Street.

Horny 4 Life

Might be posting in HASMSP only or just stay off here and 247 for a while. Some dude on 247 is threatening me and making references that he knows who I am and what I do for a living all because I criticized GP in one single post.

I find it unsettling and might lay low for a while.

Don't let the terrorists win!

MTfrog5

Might be posting in HASMSP only or just stay off here and 247 for a while. Some dude on 247 is threatening me and making references that he knows who I am and what I do for a living all because I criticized GP in one single post.

Dumb people are dumb

Ron Swanson

I don’t know who Mr McGibblets is, but I didn’t get a threatening vibe from that post at all. He was just being a dik and making fun of you.

Mean Purple

Tell him to come threaten me. Tell him if he threatens you again I'll hunt his ass to the ends of the earth for pure sport.

Last edited:

ShadowFrog

Moderators
To break up the monotony of the pre-Christmas season as well as all the angst left over from football season I hereby give you this piece of history from the way back machine – – where were you in 1975 when this came out?