• The KillerFrogs

6 of 7 losses by one score, we have the players!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Have been along for the ride since the early 60's. Big difference now is we are spending the money to compete and yet no longer meeting the requirements set by our competition to be successful.

UT spends much more than we do and yet they don’t guarantee themselves success every year. Perhaps our cycle has run its course. If winning was easy, everyone would be great.

View attachment 6567 View attachment 6568
Yeah. I have little faith with this type of [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].
If Patterson actually thinks the bowl games are for the players and not the coaches, the extra practice time and getting better for next season, he needs to turn in his resignation and move on because he has no idea what he is talking about anymore.

Pharm Frog

If Patterson actually thinks the bowl games are for the players and not the coaches, the extra practice time and getting better for next season, he needs to turn in his resignation and move on because he has no idea what he is talking about anymore.

Just Gary-speak stuff. I hope he hasn’t finally talked himself into believing himself.

WIN

UT spends much more than we do and yet they don’t guarantee themselves success every year. Perhaps our cycle has run its course. If winning was easy, everyone would be great.

So we should just learn to accept were we are? We have run our course now it is time to suck up what we can from the conference just like we did in the 70's?

Tshirt Fan

From my perspective, it sure looked like Ross Blacklock threw the game. Was it intentional? First it was the offsides and then targeting. Only RB can answer. Its time to do some cleanup, Texas style with coaches and players alike. TCU stands for something and it sure as hell isn't 5-7 mediocrity and throwing the game.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
So we should just learn to accept were we are? We have run our course now it is time to suck up what we can from the conference just like we did in the 70's?[/

Well I’m not sure any of us accepting or not accepting anything will change it. All any of us can do is watch how it plays out unless one of our experts here has way more clout than we know.

TCUWIN

And the comment about this being easier on the coaches. Crap, go 0-12. That’s easy. You don’t have to work and can go 0-12. I don’t want it easier on the coaches when they are paid as well as they are. What a crappy comment to make.

GetToTheQB

For all the people that seem to think they’ve been promised a winning program for life should have the opportunity to be a true fan a pull for a team that seemed to have the proverbial black cloud following it. Those were some horrid years. Even the only winning record during that period included the tragic death of our head coach during the Baylor game. For those so down on the Frogs, they should know it can be lots worse...

Thanks for the inspiring words man. Forgot we are not about to complain on here and offer opinions. We know how it was back in the day. Uphill both ways, raining from the ground, give it a break. Good to know how being a "true fan" works.

LawFrog504

For all the people that seem to think they’ve been promised a winning program for life should have the opportunity to be a true fan a pull for a team that seemed to have the proverbial black cloud following it. Those were some horrid years. Even the only winning record during that period included the tragic death of our head coach during the Baylor game. For those so down on the Frogs, they should know it can be lots worse...
Baylor was inches away from the death penalty 2.5 years ago and now they are a CFP contender. We are slobbering away 7 NFL players on a 5-7 season because our offense is missing a chromosome. Just call it a night man

And the comment about this being easier on the coaches. Crap, go 0-12. That’s easy. You don’t have to work and can go 0-12. I don’t want it easier on the coaches when they are paid as well as they are. What a crappy comment to make.

The problem is Gary now owns the TCU football program. He has the statue. He has the reigns. He turned this program around (allegedly) and he has a kid running the athletic department as his boss. Fair or not, he believes he can do and say whatever the hell he wants and get away with it.