• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Too wet for couch burning edition

Mean Purple

Hopefully Kelsey makes him help decorate the house for Christmas. That wayhe’ll never miss a bowl season again

giphy.gif
Wont matter. He is too comfortable.

Mean Purple

Painful to watch but maybe needed medicine. This program really did not need a get in by the skin of the teeth Cheeto Bowl appearance sold by Patterson as a we grew em up late successful campaign. This was an unmitigated disaster and we have coaches on this staff that need to be fired and a head coach that should be called on the carpet. Doubt that happens but what should happen had to be made perfectly clear apparently.
If changes are not made it will be a clear sign that the program is not interested in playing for championships and have average seasons.

Mean Purple

I think everyone on here wants that. It’s just that it is not always guaranteed that it will happen.
I dont think folks are entitled just because they are not happy about the absolute [ Finebaum ]show that has been put on by this staff. There is a reality that gp has had considerably more losing conference records than winning ones since stepping up to P5. And the concern that he wont fire some folks seems legit given his history. For the record, I did not expect TCU to win this game.
When former players were at the call radio show for homecoming and pointed out to the host that GP was not as tough on the current squad, there was a reality that he seemed to know what he was dealing with.