• The KillerFrogs

6 of 7 losses by one score, we have the players!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
True. We were basically 0 for the 70's.

For all the people that seem to think they’ve been promised a winning program for life should have the opportunity to be a true fan a pull for a team that seemed to have the proverbial black cloud following it. Those were some horrid years. Even the only winning record during that period included the tragic death of our head coach during the Baylor game. For those so down on the Frogs, they should know it can be lots worse...

ShadowFrog

Moderators
For all the people that seem to think they’ve been promised a winning program for life should have the opportunity to be a true fan a pull for a team that seemed to have the proverbial black cloud following it. Those were some horrid years. Even the only winning record during that period included the tragic death of our head coach during the Baylor game. For those so down on the Frogs, they should know it can be lots worse...
Mr. Hossier is right
I was there for the dark 70’s too

ftwfrog

Agreed!! 5-7 boys!! We could be 4-8!! With losses to Kansas! (Which we had last year!) Texas! (Which we had last year!) and Tech!(which we had last year!) let’s keep hitching our train up to this debacle of a ride.

I wasn’t there for the 70’s but times are different. If you love 5-7 seasons (or the glory days of 6-6 seasons like last year) then so be it. We’ve earned our way into the Big12 with a hot bed of recruiting and great players. We should expect better, sorry. I don’t wake up and expect to be Bama. But I don’t expect to be sitting at home in December with Vanderbilt and being bested by Baylor by 6 wins either.

WIN

Have been along for the ride since the early 60's. Big difference now is we are spending the money to compete and yet no longer meeting the requirements set by our competition to be successful.