• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan

BleedNPurple

Max did great this year and is the future at QB. Looking forward to that. Just hope we can get the rest of the offense clicking. Watched throw after throw fall off people’s hands and if it wasn’t a false start it was holding on offense. In Defense Mr, Blakocks I’ll timed decision to give a senior temper tantrum put the nail in the. Off in today.

Farmfrog

I can’t believe so many are having a coronary over an opinion. His opinion isn’t right or wrong just his opinion. Damn people quit acting like [ Arschloch]s just because you think his opinion is wrong. How about trying to change his opinion instead of acting foolish.

wilson912

I love Max's grit and leadership, as well as his determination and toughness.
But, the QB job should be open for competition. Let the best man win the job. It makes them all better. Baldwin should get a fair shot at competing for it.
My first few posts were direct but turned out to be correct...I certainly hope I am wrong and he turns it around next season but I have seen a lot of football in my lifetime including Dalton when I attended TCU. I just don't think Duggan is that good. There is a big difference between Iowa HS football and the Big 12. The speed is too much for him right now.

Bruh,

he’s seemingly the best we have now. Surely there will be an open competition. Back to your days when Dalton was here-do you not recall his first two years, not good bro, not good at all. Duggan has “it”.

TRF51

I must admit Max played horrible today but he is the best qb as a true freshmen that we have had since Boykin. I do think it will and should be an open competition for that spot next year but I feel very confident he will be the guy.

OmniscienceFrog

My first few posts were direct but turned out to be correct...I certainly hope I am wrong and he turns it around next season but I have seen a lot of football in my lifetime including Dalton when I attended TCU. I just don't think Duggan is that good. There is a big difference between Iowa HS football and the Big 12. The speed is too much for him right now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You were in school at TCU when Dalton was playing there and you've "seen a lot of football in your life"? Comical.

MTfrog5

I can’t believe so many are having a coronary over an opinion. His opinion isn’t right or wrong just his opinion. Damn people quit acting like [ Arschloch]s just because you think his opinion is wrong. How about trying to change his opinion instead of acting foolish.
Think this conversation goes completely different if he doesn’t make this post immediately after the game, and if the post didn’t act like his opinion matters more because he gives money

Farmfrog

Think this conversation goes completely different if he doesn’t make this post immediately after the game, and if the post didn’t act like his opinion matters more because he gives money

He didn’t come across very well but in the end it was still an opinion. He seemed to try too hard. That said that’s no excuse to act like an idiot.

AroundWorldFrog

He didn’t come across very well but in the end it was still an opinion. He seemed to try too hard. That said that’s no excuse to act like an idiot.
Do you really think, given it was his first 15 posts or so, that this wasn't a troll job? And a bad one. If not, he needs some Dale Carnegie courses.

Billy Clyde

Let me preface this by saying I have given a considerable amount of dollars to our football program (north of $25,000).

He . . . is now responsible for one of the two worst seasons we have had in the last 20 years. /QUOTE]

See a doctor, you are completely eat up with the dumbass.

He is the guy, so long as our inept coaching doesn't get his body turned into jell-o pudding, or his brain concussed to an IQ of 45. I bet his dad is having some pretty serious buyer's remorse right about now.

TCU has about 85 potential problems going forward, but Max ain't one of 'em.