• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan

Surfrog

I agree, this should be a wrap, I don't think Duggan is good and I will continue to give funds to the football program, I hope all of you do the same, we need it

Oh FYI when you "give funds to the football program" you're actually giving funds to the athletic program so they can cover non-rev sports. So thanks for supporting TCU athletics (actually, thank you).

netty2424

I can think of another reason but I don’t want to get a vacation from the mods
I had a mod last week deleting my posts and shut me down for the night, and they weren’t anything near what’s being spewed in here tonight. They’re selective in who they censor. It’s a shame and kind of embarrassing how they protect certain posters. They won’t get anymore of my money here, regardless of how minimal it is.

Bear in mind that Duggan has participated in twelve games and can therefore not be considered as an inexperienced

freshman. His considerable prowess as a runner has been woefully negated by his shortcomings as a passer.

oklahomafrog

I'm out, this fan base has changed significantly, instead of anyone arguing what Max does right other than his effort and making a decent argument, it turned into a roast session again

Surfrog

What happened to having a decent discussion and respecting other's opinions??

I've asked you questions, you've yet to respond so I'll ask again..

How do you know the receiver ran the right route?
Can you tell the difference in defensive fronts and what the play call should be?

He started the season rough with gunning every pass and at the end he had a lot of touch on passes.

Receivers haven't been good this year.

netty2424

What happened to having a decent discussion and respecting other's opinions??
There’s a long list of problems that need attention within this program, Max is so far down that list, you might skip right over him on accident by the time you got there.

There isn’t a player on this team, or any other team for that matter that’s perfect, but isolating MD seems odd.

I’d imagine he has nightmares of blitz after blitz after his o-line fed him to the wolves this year. Hard to operate effectively with no pocket.

berryfrog95

Let me preface this by saying I have given a considerable amount of dollars to our football program (north of $25,000).

most of us have in 10 years as season ticket holder....nice preface tho.

Duggan gets a pass and really sucks for the young guys busting their balls to not get another game.....

it may be blind luck that we don’t have to watch Cumbies play calling in a bowl game. Just a sad season......

railheadrat

For crying out loud, he’s a freshman that was tossed into the fire with an under performing surrounding cast! Give him some time to grow into the job before you pass judgement on his whole career. He showed signs of being very talented at times. I’m guessing he is all freshman B12.

wilson912

Let me preface this by saying I have given a considerable amount of dollars to our football program (north of $25,000). I am not the biggest donor but I have certainly supported our program. Also, I got completely ripped by my so called friends or fan base a few weeks ago when I said Max Duggan is not a good QB. We should all be entitled to an opinion without getting completely shredded. I stand by the claim that Duggan is not very good as many of his decisions and throws were questionable all season. In fact, he threw quite a few flat out ducks and consistently threw into coverage.

He had a couple of good games but he is not the long term answer in my opinion and is now responsible for one of the two worst seasons we have had in the last 20 years. I don't care how much he cares or how competitive he is, he didn't get it done over a 12 game season. Any comparisons to Andy Dalton should cease now. I'm hurting just like all of you but we can't keep defending a player because he tries hard. Results are results...

Ridiculous to throw Max under the bus. He’s by far the best option we have. I realize Cumbie will probably be the fall guy, but if you fire SC, you gotta fire the whole offensive staff. Our O-line is horrid. Go get Mark Tommerdahl to shore up our special teams.