• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

here you go

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1574398557482-teslatruck8.jpg

just don't let anyone throw anything at you and it is all good

No so bad if you put a trapper keeper wrap on it.

Purp

I'm glad I didn't bring my ass all the way from Ohio just to watch that football game. Darn we suck!

Well, I'll start the football offseason posting with a fast food hot take.

Ate at In-n-Out for the first time tonight. 1) The burger is much better than Whataburger.
2) The fries were the worst fast food fries I've ever eaten. They tasted like warm cardboard.
Agreed on the fries, but that burger is not that good. You're drunk when eating the burger and sober when eating the fries.

I'm glad I didn't bring my ass all the way from Ohio just to watch that football game. Darn we suck!

Well, I'll start the football offseason posting with a fast food hot take.

Ate at In-n-Out for the first time tonight. 1) The burger is much better than Whataburger.
2) The fries were the worst fast food fries I've ever eaten. They tasted like warm cardboard.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Horny 4 Life

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

I thought of you when we stopped at Whataburger on our first night in Texas and they got my order wrong.

Also, I've been trying to find a bottle of Whataburger spicy ketchup for a friend and I've been stunned that it's not readily available. I've tried several major grocery stores and nobody seems to stock it.

Latest posts