• The KillerFrogs

Stephen F Austin beats Duke!

froglash88

a215b2355d577179d5706bd532facc50.png

4th. down

SFA Guard, Kevin Harris 6'6" hit for 26 on the Blue Devils.

Was not ranked out of high school by 247sports or ESPN. I guess it's talent plus attitude. Kyle Keller, the coach, must have seen something.

Brog

Couldn't help but notice that SFA made only 2 (that's two) three-pointers the whole game. And the game seemed more entertaining without the running down the court, take a three pointer, hit it or miss it, run back down the field, another three pointer, etc. Entertaining basketball. And praise to SFA!

Coachk2019

Was fortunate enough to be at the game..I’m a horned frog by have loved Duke basketball since the late 80s and now live in Nacogdoches.. always wanted to go to a game.. it is worth the trip! I stood next to the Cameron crazies on row 2! I was there for the Duke experience but went nuts when SFA won.. SFA honestly outplayed them.. undersized they just keep coming at them.. I watched Coach K often after each possession.. I think midway thru the 2nd half he realized what was happening..
Incredible atmosphere and a special game to watch.. I know the sfa staff and many of those kids.. happy for them.. and their program..