• The KillerFrogs

West Virginia Press Conference

don

Enchiladas, black beans, salad and brownies. Small media gathering today. LHCGP seems in good mood.

don

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Week 12. Chance to get bowl eligible. Senior Day, send them off the right way.

Something to play for? Tech was a big win for us. Gives us something to play for. Now we need to finish.

Duggan grow as leader? Hard to tell with a freshman. He played with feet vs OU good, passing, not as good. W VA very physical, have to throw to move football.

Carries for Darius and Sewo? Only had 40 something plays., they were giving us the QB and taking away tailbacks.

Passing game struggle? dropped a couple of balls, they were a good d.

They have changed their Offense with new QB. Throw ball more.

don

They do a lot of things on O. Shifting. We will get the game plan from Hell. We watched him as off coordinator at Tech.

This week, we can't bang on our kids. Even though we beat Baylor, tired in 2017. Practice in Shells rest of week.

don

They are doing quick huddling so you can't see formations. D Coordinator, played with him in college. Good 4-7 football team.

Wallow number of tackles? usually not a good thing when one guy making that many tackles. He has ability to make those tackles. He's one of our leaders, a captain all season.

Adarius and Nook made tackles because of scheme last week. we are beat up on D with 62 run plays.

don

Starting faster? if I knew, I would fix it.

1-5 in one score games? 2013 lost 5 games by 11 points. means you are close. on road as much as we have, home team has advantage.

Landry Burdine? he was a guy to get guys lined up. he was our best recruiter. known him forever. great friend. lucky he married the wife he married.

Sun Bowl? showed that we could do it. Applications went up. we are just the front porch, not most important part.

Senior Class? haven't thought about it. trying to beat WVA. will think more after season. You have to be careful, some of our worst games has been on senior day.

Not heard from Big 12? i have talked to everyone. at end of day, it wasn't. we need to move on. they have a hard job.

explanation? talked to higher officials. felt like they couldn't see where ball was (on 3rd down vs OU).

don

Sun Bowl preps and celebration? my youngest was in hospital. was there for 4 days. lot of hospital visits. interesting times. it was a great victory. he's now a junior at TCU, so things worked out.

Go Frogs and Happy Thanksgiving.

4th. down

Loss coming...

Yeah, he's been in a good mood since spring ball, Delton this and Delton that..... I will say one thing on that, Sonny and Kenny were against Delton starting but GP was infatuated with Alex. Good mood, loss at 95%, bad mood, win at 50%.

As an aside, GP had not figured out Riley during the off season but had to be shown by Rhule. I find that very interesting. Let's see if the Mullet incorporates that into the Bedlam game. Too bad Sanders is out for the season otherwise OSU might have a chance.