• The KillerFrogs

Bowl Projections Post Week Thirteen

GoFrog Yourself

Please God no! Please no!
TCU vs San Diego State in the Cheez - It Bowl.

They have OU winning out and the #4 seed in the CFP.

I hope we can find a way to play a Kentucky type team in Memphis instead.

I personally have no interest in the First Responders Bowl over in Dallas vs Marshall.

Going over to Dallas to play a bowl game isn't a way to celebrate a young team's football season.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...son-Georgia-Michigan-Tennessee-139065212/Amp/
Hope OU wins out and gets left out, then Baylor gets punted to San Antonio

LisaLT

If Utah wins out, I think they will get in. However if Georgia happens to win the SEC championship game over LSU, I would not be surprised if LSU and Georgia make it in.

Oklahoma doesn’t pass the eye test IMO. Or the smell test.

flyfishingfrog

If Utah wins out, I think they will get in. However if Georgia happens to win the SEC championship game over LSU, I would not be surprised if LSU and Georgia make it in.

I think both of those happen before OU getting in

more concerned Bama is going to sneak in somehow still

ATC Frog

I‘d watch with very mild interest. Zero chance I’d attend.

I’d watch any TCU bowl on TV with interest. Zero chance of me attending any bowl game this year with a newborn, etc.

I’m just hoping they beat Western Virginia and qualify for a nice trip (and a date/time that doesn’t interfere with work commitments)

Casey T

Espn wants us to believe this but no chance it would actually happen. If a P5 champ with a better record gets left out, it will be mutiny. Just ignore the propoganda - hasn’t happened yet and won’t happen

Pharm Frog

I’d watch any TCU bowl on TV with interest. Zero chance of me attending any bowl game this year with a newborn, etc.

I’m just hoping they beat Western Virginia and qualify for a nice trip (and a date/time that doesn’t interfere with work commitments)
Congrats! Don’t think I knew about the new bundle of joy. I’ll tell the Mrs.

GoFrog Yourself

Probably not... an 11-2 Baylor should make an NY6, considering a 9-4 horns team did last year....
The big 12 is guaranteed a spot in the sugar, which is why Texas, as the number 2 conference team, made it after OU made the playoff. If OU gets left out, they go to NOLA and Baylor getting a NY6 will depend on where they finish in the final CFP standings. Similar to what happened in 2015 when OU went to NOLA and OSU finished second and went to San Antonio.

This, of course, is all predicated on OU winning in Arlington, which after the last few weeks is anything but a guarantee