• The KillerFrogs

Michael Collins

ThisIsOurTime

That leaves us with Downing and Baldwin. Eli Williams is coming in off an injury and heard QB is not his future. Seems to me they need to recruit another QB. Chandler Morris, Chandler Galban, Hunter Dunn, and Roman Purcell are a few names listed showing TCU interest. Chandler Morris might be a good choice because he could likely become a receiver if injuries don't press him into duty at QB and he can't advance up the QB depth chart.

Mean Purple

Michael Collins has entered his name into the transfer portal
Can't blame the young man for doing that. This staff can't develop offensive players and the line can't protect.
Michael was never in the positon to see quality time. injuries came at a bad time. So we never got to see how he really would have worked out as the 1 in the offense.

GP better plug the hole in the ship.

Eight

That leaves us with Downing and Baldwin. Eli Williams is coming in off an injury and heard QB is not his future. Seems to me they need to recruit another QB. Chandler Morris, Chandler Galban, Hunter Dunn, and Roman Purcell are a few names listed showing TCU interest. Chandler Morris might be a good choice because he could likely become a receiver if injuries don't press him into duty at QB and he can't advance up the QB depth chart.

the staff can honestly tell holiday he could see some snaps at quarterback if he is interested.

big concern is just how healthy is baldwin

McGregor's Goat

I realize that the most likely correct take on this is "he wants a chance to play, and a true freshman firmly established himself as the starter, plus Baldwin is likely next in line." I also don't think Collins is some kind of potential star. Still, he's the first guy I'm going to think of for awhile if I think about guys who didn't get a fair shake from TCU's coaching staff. I hope he goes somewhere and lights it up next year.

Bob Sugar

falling.gif