• The KillerFrogs

ESPN +

Hemingway

looking through espn+ that has come with my Disney + bundle and noticed the “XII on ESPN” button. Actually lots of content with several coaches shows and programming. Not a single TCU program. No Gary Patterson Show. Is this by choice ? I can’t imagine how kstate etc would get a show and not tcu. Or is this Patterson just not wanting to do a show? No Dixon interest?
I mean GP does that film room show every year , it’s not like he’s incapable of holding a show together.

Zubaz

Yeah I thought I remembered hearing that our ESPN+ stuff doesn't start until next year, which is also why we didn't have a game on ESPN+ this year either.

Hemingway

believe foxsports acquired those rights back in 2012 when the frogs joined the big 12.

i know that is where the show about tcu athletics is broadcast

Look through fox sports and couldn’t find anything about TCU. I do believe that fox and espn did work out a deal 2 years ago but not sure.

Eight

Do we really needs more opportunities to hear GP talk without saying anything? Feels like we have enough of that already.

fortunately, gary when on is a very small part of the show.

no offense directed his way, he just doesn't seem very interested in doing a coaches show during the season and the show itself focuses on all tcu athletics

TCUdirtbag

TCU’s Tier 3 content will transition to ESPN+ on or shortly after July 1, 2020, along with Texas Tech and 2 other schools. 4 moved over this year. OU and UT are still under their Fox and LHN deals, respectively. Under the deal, TCU will have content obligations including some live sports programming and studio shows.

You will begin seeing some live TCU Tier 1 & 2 content show up on Big 12 Now on ESPN+ in the spring. Most notably some conference basketball games.

Hemingway

fortunately, gary when on is a very small part of the show.

no offense directed his way, he just doesn't seem very interested in doing a coaches show during the season and the show itself focuses on all tcu athletics

Maybe when your 5-6 you need to do a coaches show and calm the people. Maybe he thinks he’s above it. Bear Bryant did a coaching show for a long time.

Eight

Maybe when your 5-6 you need to do a coaches show and calm the people. Maybe he thinks he’s above it. Bear Bryant did a coaching show for a long time.

how would gary doing a coach's show calm anyone?

fa dry did a coaches show and it was worse than his teams' performances on the field.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
You get it when you bundle it with Disney + and Hulu.

tenor.gif