• The KillerFrogs

Moose Stuff

Bruh, seems like anything remotely critical sets you and your small minded friend off. Sorry but it ain’t just about you boys reverting to the default of blaming Sonny. You’ve got 40 seconds left in the half and we hand it to Sewo. That’s not Sonny’s call. C’mon.

Find ONE post about yesterday’s game where I blamed Sonny for something. I told you to try to make sense.

Raw Frog

How many yards did we have in the 4th quarter, when the game was on the line and we had gone through 3 quarters of figuring out how they were stopping us?

Tumbleweed

Starts with the O line. Give qb time and give backs holes, everything works better. We have trouble recruiting big boys on both sides. Fix that and I’m guessing a lot of thing get better.

OU's big uglies were big. I heard one say the OU coach wanted bigger lineman. Remember when the field tilted when we played BYU? I do. Also remember two years ago, Gary said we needed bigger lineman.
Saw Cumbie a number of times coaching up Max on errors. SC is a good, good man but not as a offensive CO. The bench was much better Sat night than I've seen in a long time. Enthusiasm is good thing in football.

Wexahu

OU's big uglies were big. I heard one say the OU coach wanted bigger lineman. Remember when the field tilted when we played BYU? I do. Also remember two years ago, Gary said we needed bigger lineman.
Saw Cumbie a number of times coaching up Max on errors. SC is a good, good man but not as a offensive CO. The bench was much better Sat night than I've seen in a long time. Enthusiasm is good thing in football.

If it was good, it was only after Duggan’s long run. Before that, everyone had the look of “we’re gonna get our ass kicked so let’s just stand here for 3 hours and go home”. Effort and enthusiasm was abysmal in the first quarter.