• The KillerFrogs

Everybody here is acting like the blown call was the difference

Limp Lizard

We had 204 yards for the entire game. Now suddenly we can go 41 yards in a minute and a half? Sure it was possible. But why didn't we do that kind of thing earlier in the game. 204 yards for a game is pathetic, and we are all upset because we did not have a chance at a few hail-Mary passes. It was a pitty that we did not get the chance, but there is nothing to say we would not have lost yards or had a turnover, either.

Absolutely awful call, but the previous play of the offense are what cost us the game. Let's not forget that, especially GP don't forget that.

Frankly I am still scared to death Cumbie is with us next year.

Horny4TCU

GP needs to have the stones to demote Cumbie. Firing him is not GP's MO. And he needs to hire someone that knows how to be an OC week in and week out. Cumbie has had a couple of good games this year, but he can't consistently produce.

Having an OC that can plan to a team's strengths. We have two amazing running backs that have been completely under utilized this year. We should have been pounding the rock all year and taking some pressure off Duggan.

Big Frog II

The blown call took away a chance. A slim one but a chance. What if we were fighting for the Big 12 championship and that had happened? We would be looking for the tar and feathers. it doesn't matter what had happened during the game, the refs owe us and every other team to make the right call.

4th. down

We had 204 yards for the entire game. Now suddenly we can go 41 yards in a minute and a half? Sure it was possible. But why didn't we do that kind of thing earlier in the game. 204 yards for a game is pathetic, and we are all upset because we did not have a chance at a few hail-Mary passes. It was a pitty that we did not get the chance, but there is nothing to say we would not have lost yards or had a turnover, either.

Absolutely awful call, but the previous play of the offense are what cost us the game. Let's not forget that, especially GP don't forget that.

You have a right to be scared if we beat WV and that means no changes in the offensive line either.

froginmn

Very few, if any, are acting that way. With that said, a couple of very bad calls at the end may have impacted the outcome.

The bigger head scratcher for me was the no call after they stopped us. Last year against OU they scored a touchdown and two receivers posed in the end zone and were called for UC. This year ten guys, including at least one who came off the bench, posed in the end zone and no call.

Eight

You have a right to be scared if we beat WV and that means no changes in the offensive line either.

eligibility and graduation will force changes in the personnel in the offensive line if nothing else and the insertion of white two weeks ago shows me thomsen has been working to find the right combinations

my concerns in the offensive line are does the personnel fit the run scheme and have the best players in the line not played lately for possibly an extra year three years from now

flyfishingfrog

GP needs to have the stones to demote Cumbie. Firing him is not GP's MO. And he needs to hire someone that knows how to be an OC week in and week out. Cumbie has had a couple of good games this year, but he can't consistently produce.

Having an OC that can plan to a team's strengths. We have two amazing running backs that have been completely under utilized this year. We should have been pounding the rock all year and taking some pressure off Duggan.
Two backs that looked like crap yesterday for the most part

while I would like to see Cumbie go elsewhere, I think it is more likely that GP hires an external Co-OC that will takeover play calling

which is effectively demoting him to QB coach without firing him

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass

Tcu was dominated the entire game! Physically outmatched.
That play meant nothing. Frogs were lucky they didn’t get beat by 30.

I said 11 weeks ago this was a 6-6 team.
Maybe they aren’t that good.

Froggy Style

The only blown call was not firing Cumbie after last year, smu, OSU, OU....

If we blow it this offseason, then need a new HC.

Hand off up the middle, offsides, 3rd 15, screen/7 yard pass, punt. wait till you’re down 21 to get aggressive, make it close with QB scrambles, lose by 7 when other team goes into win by 7 formation.

Repeat.