• The KillerFrogs

The Dream End of Season Scenario ([Baylor asshoe] edition)

JugbandFrog

1. OU loses to OSU.
2. OU beats baylor in Big 12 title game.
3. OU to Cotton. Baylor to Alamo. Bahaha. No New Years Six for you.
4. Rhule realizes baylor will never get respect and leaves for FSU.
5. Utah destroys everyone left on schedule and gets into CFP.
6. We beat WVU, but LHCGP comes to his senses and replaces Sonny “Tecmo Bowl” Cumbie.
7. I find the love of my life in line next Friday at the WVU game while in line at the Bobby’s Fajitas stand when she drops her nachos cuz some drunken WVU hillbilly knocks into her causing her Bobby’s Fajitas Nachos to fall to the ground and I offer to share my Bobby’s Fajitas Nachos with her and we end up sharing in the adventure called life together where LHCGP is our musical guest and SuperFrog officiates the wedding.

flyfishingfrog

1. OU loses to OSU.
6. We beat WVU, but LHCGP comes to his senses and replaces Sonny “Tecmo Bowl” Cumbie.
7. I find the love of my life in line next Friday at the WVU game while in line at the Bobby’s Fajitas stand when she drops her nachos cuz some drunken WVU hillbilly knocks into her causing her Bobby’s Fajitas Nachos to fall to the ground and I offer to share my Bobby’s Fajitas Nachos with her and we end up sharing in the adventure called life together where LHCGP is our musical guest and SuperFrog officiates the wedding.
Gary can marry you instead of SuperFrog if you want

LVH

You forgot Baylor loses to Kansas next week.

But Baylor in the Alamo Bowl is something I hope happens.

JugbandFrog

You forgot Baylor loses to Kansas next week.

But Baylor in the Alamo Bowl is something I hope happens.
Eh. I think a 2 loss Baylor team NOT getting a NY6 bowl would be enough to get Rhule to start thinking he needs to leave. Outside of his horrible game day wear, I kinda respect him. I cannot respect ANYONE at Baylor

froginmn

1. OU loses to OSU.
Somebody from the B12 needs to go to Sugar so you need to send OU there instead of Cotton.

1. OU loses to OSU.
Missing the part where she also likes to clog toilets in Waco.

Maybe nobody noticed but Ruhle signed an extension until 2029.

I agree he is staying for a long time. I also believe you are a Baylor fan on this forum. You sure do bring up a lot of Baylor this and that.

I'm not too worried about Rhule. Baylor is a product of a down Big 12, a good QB/WR tandom, and some calls going their way. Which sometimes make for a magical season, but doesn't last to the next. However, it does get them some athletes they would normally not get in recruiting which helps strengthen a team and if somehow Baylor grabs the Big 12 championship its something they can ride to get to that next level recruiting where TCU is at right now just below UT and OU.