• The KillerFrogs

Other games thread....

Pharm Frog

Not sure I understand the % chance of winning.... Okie St down by 3 on the road at halftime and have a 52.1% chance of winning? I agree that they should and probably will win but why do odds favor it?

Wexahu

Not sure I understand the % chance of winning.... Okie St down by 3 on the road at halftime and have a 52.1% chance of winning? I agree that they should and probably will win but why do odds favor it?

I don’t understand the details of how they calculate but the end result doesn’t seem that complicated. I think OSU was about a 6 or 7 point favorite, so if they are down 3 at half that equates to just over a 50% chance of winning the game.

Pharm Frog

I don’t understand the details of how they calculate but the end result doesn’t seem that complicated. I think OSU was about a 6 or 7 point favorite, so if they are down 3 at half that equates to just over a 50% chance of winning the game.

Didn’t realize that Okie Lite was a 6-7 point favorite but after their field goal they’re up to 60.2% favorite to win

Froggish

I’m starting to think that the WVU game is going to be one of the weirdest games in a long time. WVU isn’t great but their defense is legit physical and they don’t quit