• The KillerFrogs

Score Prediction Contest: TCU @ OU (Night Game)

Purple Hearted

OU 41
TCU 20

Hope I'm wrong, of course, but defensively... OU is too explosive on offense and we'll miss Gladney. Offensively, our o-line continues struggling to give Max time and JR (for a variety of reasons) continues to be underwhelming.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
TCU-38, OU-35

Frogs finally put together a complete game. Duggan runs wild, Reagor hauls in 10 catches for big yards, and Sewo catches several out of the backfield.

Defense takes away 3, and sacks Hurts several times.

Horny4TCU

Patterson will plan for the TE and dial in his defense to finally break Lincoln's offense. Cumbie saves his job and I retract every terrible thing I have said about him. We change the profanity filter to say, "What GMFP Did to OU."

TCU 42
Zero U 21

I don't know what the score will be but unless Cumbie can figure out something against Grinch that he never could against Stoops, I don't expect it look too good. The last couple of years, Riley had pretty much everything locked up with a win and was content to more or less call off the dogs. I'm not sure how, given their current situation, he could resist style points if the opportunity presents itself because we do little on offense. Let's hope we can find a way to give ourselves a chance and see what happens.