• The KillerFrogs

Frog v Anteater

CountryFrog

Glad we won obviously but some huge weaknesses highlighted. Glad to see RJ have a nice game and hit some big shots but once again it seems clear that the offense will struggle mightily any time that Bane isn't having a big game.

If someone out of the group of Farabello, Dennis, and Fuller can't give more on offense then we're just going to be way too easy to defend. Those three were 3-18 I believe.

And of course the rebounding. Wuff.

But we won and that's great. Still have a month to hopefully improve before conference play.

Pharm Frog

so in crucial situations like today he can at least make one of two.

Free throw shooting cannot be coached or improved. Must live with what you have. Learned that on this very site. But to your point, I don’t think shooting 500 FTs a day (or anything of the sort) is going to improve his FT ability. Changing something is much more important than replicating bad form.

Moose Stuff

Free throw shooting cannot be coached or improved. Must live with what you have. Learned that on this very site. But to your point, I don’t think shooting 500 FTs a day (or anything of the sort) is going to improve his FT ability. Changing something is much more important than replicating bad form.

I wouldn’t say FT shooting CAN’T be improved.

Froggy Style

100% of basketball players are now wondering why they practice FTs.