• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
My wife's long-lost twin brothers have reached out to her on Facebook. She grew up an only child and around 10 learned that her dad had twin boys from his first marriage. They're 16 years older. Can you imagine living your life as an only child for 41 years and then through the miracle of the internet you suddenly have 2 brothers, 6 nieces and nephews, 3 great-neices and a handful of cousins? One lives in Panama City and the other in Denver. The Denver one is still slow to embrace the situation but the one in Florida wants to meet her. They are aiming for March but hopefully we can all get together sooner.

Are they Nigerian princes who need assistance moving large sums of money?

HFrog1999

You can have my sister if you want. Wait, that didn’t come out right.

tenor.gif

talor

My wife's long-lost twin brothers have reached out to her on Facebook. She grew up an only child and around 10 learned that her dad had twin boys from his first marriage. They're 16 years older. Can you imagine living your life as an only child for 41 years and then through the miracle of the internet you suddenly have 2 brothers, 6 nieces and nephews, 3 great-neices and a handful of cousins? One lives in Panama City and the other in Denver. The Denver one is still slow to embrace the situation but the one in Florida wants to meet her. They are aiming for March but hopefully we can all get together sooner.
Once I read the word "Florida" I was definitely out. Sometimes things that are lost are better off not found.