• The KillerFrogs

Another transfer per JC

TRF51

I agree. What’s up with his lack of playing time? Is it ability or attitude? He doesn’t play long enough for me know if it is ability.

He has never done a positive thing on the court that I can remember. He looks slow, not very athletic, and like he has zero confidence. Since the other guys waiver was approved I don’t think he ever plays significant minutes at TCU. Hope I am wrong.

y2kFrog

He has never done a positive thing on the court that I can remember. He looks slow, not very athletic, and like he has zero confidence. Since the other guys waiver was approved I don’t think he ever plays significant minutes at TCU. Hope I am wrong.

He did scored 2 points against Kansas State last year.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Man I am soooooo glad nothing like this Forum existed when I played
No telling what flattering things I would have experienced
Well, once upon a time. Wes was pretty adamant about criticizing players by name. He didn't want this place to be like the Shag (at the time) which seemingly consisted of "So-and-so sucks!" over and over. He felt that such calumny was pointless, and served only to show how stupid and cruel people could be behind the anonymity of a keyboard. That philosophy has slipped somewhat of late, sadly.

Of course, I am also reminded of an MLB player who was interviewed after a particularly bad game. The "reporter" asked him if he heard the boos coming his way from the crowd. He replied, "Did you see the way I played? Hell, if I'd have been up there, I'd have booed me, too!"

Moose Stuff

Well, once upon a time. Wes was pretty adamant about criticizing players by name. He didn't want this place to be like the Shag (at the time) which seemingly consisted of "So-and-so sucks!" over and over. He felt that such calumny was pointless, and served only to show how stupid and cruel people could be behind the anonymity of a keyboard. That philosophy has slipped somewhat of late, sadly.

Of course, I am also reminded of an MLB player who was interviewed after a particularly bad game. The "reporter" asked him if he heard the boos coming his way from the crowd. He replied, "Did you see the way I played? Hell, if I'd have been up there, I'd have booed me, too!"

As a general rule I think it’s a good idea to avoid calling out a player by name with the exception of saying something along the lines of “Bane just isn’t playing well tonight” or “Sandy hasn’t been as good as I hoped he’d be”. Far too often I see stuff on here like “so and so sucks so bad” and “why is that guy even on scholarship?!?!”. If a WR drops a pass and someone comments “man that guy has bad hands” I don’t think that’s crossing a line but if he drops a pass and someone calls him a “waste of a scholarship that should never play again” that’s probably a little too far. Just my 2 cents.

Christcu

I do not care about players who leave only those that stay.....no reason to even mention them. They chose not to be a Frog in the end. Story over.