• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

Curious what impact having Rogers, Karter J, and Simpson in the portal potty does to the 2020 class. Can we take an additional 3?..Does this mean the class will push over 20?

Eight

Curious what impact having Rogers, Karter J, and Simpson in the portal potty does to the 2020 class. Can we take an additional 3?..Does this mean the class will push over 20?

frogs are currently at 13 in the class with room for roughly 5-6 based upon the current roster projected forward.

i suspect we will see others transfer and there still is the question of reagor and blacklock staying in ft worth or heading out to the nfl.

i also think we will see 20+ new players on next year's roster, but i hope they hold a few scholarships for grad transfers

froglash88

frogs are currently at 13 in the class with room for roughly 5-6 based upon the current roster projected forward.

i suspect we will see others transfer and there still is the question of reagor and blacklock staying in ft worth or heading out to the nfl.

i also think we will see 20+ new players on next year's roster, but i hope they hold a few scholarships for grad transfers
As long as they stay for the entire season:cool:

Eight

attached below are highlights from newton's first round playoff game versus new diana.

newton is really beat up right now and it will really take some things to fall into place for them to win their third straight state title. james sylvester sat out most of the second half with an injury along with a few other key players.

james did some good things in the first half as you will see right from the start of the highlights.

if you remember the infamous fog bowl game in chicago watch until the end of the clips.