• The KillerFrogs

Mobility scooter update

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Thanksit sounds like had it worse than I did but the article is a bit misleading in that they cannot say that you have number of months to live. That 16 month number probably comes fronmthe average life expectancy after diagnosis which is 15.months

as igotclose tothe 15 month threshold there were times when I’ve toned and adedmgselfifi would even wake up tomorrow

its a mental thing but once I crossed the-5monththresholdiitook a deep breath and was ok

My cancer has recurred andsomre trials won’t take you if you are in s recurrent phase but I am going to send this to my oncologist an ask her about it

thispoor girl sounds like her brain was really swollen,mine was as we’ll and may still be so I take steroids for that and they help control my headaches. I usually get one per day and that’s down from 3-4 daily

seizures can be a problem but I take seizure meds and that controls them

Other than shoulder pain from my fall, my biggest issue is constipationsnd everymed I take can cause it so if anyone has an extra stick of dynamite I could robsbly use it because I don’t wNt the extraction team coming here. That’s a horror story I’ll leave for another time but it involves gloves and lots of K- Y jelly. Not fun at all

Last edited:

BABYFACE

"involves gloves and lots of K- Y jelly" . . . . reminds me of a night on Harry Hines once.

tenor.gif